Lutheran Disability Services works with people with disability, their families and their carers to support them with flexible housing solutions and develop support plans to assist them to live as independently as possible.
Our 24-hour accommodation support ensures clients with complex support requirements are included in their local community, participating in activities of their choice while receiving the highest quality care.
Lutheran Disability Services also offer tenancy support to people who choose to live in shared housing with board and lodging paid fortnightly. This cost covers rent, food, utilities and shared furniture etc.
Clients with an NDIS Plan with accommodation or SIL supports included in their plan (quote required)
For more information about SIL click here.
Lutheran Disability Services advertises accommodation vacancies on Housing Hub. Please click here.
Lutheran Disability Services provide flexible supports to clients who are residing in their own homes or in other shared accommodation. We want you to live the life you choose while remaining in your accommodation. To do this, Lutheran Disability Services can provide a range of supports to you that can support you at home or out in the community. These can extend to:
- support with cleaning and cooking
- learning to read recipes and cook meals
- simple literacy support and learning at home
- support to clean your home and gardening support
- support to access community events and activities of your choice
- support to access appointments and meetings
- assistance to attend education or learning centres
- support worker for your supported employment assistance
- support with stand by assist with personal care and medication.
If you would like to explore other ideas and opportunities for in-home support please click here.