Lutheran Disability Services (LDS) is a faith-based organisation, with a deep commitment to our mission and Christian values supporting clients with disabilities to live and participate fully in their community.
We are committed to recruiting the right people, providing inhouse training to compliment the expected support work and inviting input to enhance the experiences not only for the client but for the support teams.
Our staff are skilled and motivated, they make a valuable contribution to the organisation through operational decision-making processes, consultation and communication.
A career with LDS will provide you with:
- career development opportunities
- a supportive work culture
- a positive work–life balance
- connection to the Lutheran community which is inclusive and supportive
- generous salary packaging options
- positive and supportive leadership
- client-centred practice, which means developing work schedules with the clients, not for the clients.
If you would like to submit and expression of interest for any future opportunities at LDS, you can do so by sending us a general application to firstname.lastname@example.org containing an updated resume and letter that highlights how you would uphold our values and make a difference in the lives of the individuals that we support.
LDS advertises vacancies on SEEK.