Lutheran Disability Services offer a range of supports for you to connect to your community and participate in a range of exciting activities of your choice.
Community participation can extend to recreation, leisure and holiday activities such as:
- support to attend football matches or concerts
- assistance with sporting activities such as bowling or swimming at the local pool
- going out for lunch or coffee with a support worker, with opportunity to enhance financial literacy
- support to attend an LDS community activity
- support to attend weekend markets, strawberry picking to name a few.
Lutheran Disability Services develop a range of group activities for clients with NDIS Plans with core or capacity funding for social and community participation. Through community participation you will develop life skills and participate in activities in your community.
If you would like to know more, please click here.