Lutheran Disability Services (LDS) offers a range of supports for you to connect with your community and participate in a range of exciting activities of your choice.
Community participation can include recreation, leisure and holiday activities such as:
- attending football matches or concerts
- participating in sporting activities, such as bowling or swimming at the local pool
- going out for lunch or coffee with a support worker, with the opportunity to enhance financial literacy
- attending church and other community activities
- attending weekend markets, the zoo or strawberry picking, to name just a few
- engaging in volunteering opportunities.
We develop a range of group activities for clients with NDIS Plans with core or capacity funding for social and community participation. Through community participation, you will develop life skills and participate in activities in your community.
At LDS, we ensure that we match clients with our skills to ensure that all clients can achieve their goals.
If you would like to know more, please click the button below.