Are you interested in becoming an ILO Host?
A host family or an individual who is interested in sharing their home with an ILO participant will understand the important role they will play in enriching the lives of an individual who comes to live with them in their home. The host will embody values of providing the client with safety and support while attending to their individualised needs and will commit to providing all necessities such as food, shelter and utilities. To compensate the support and effort of a host, a reimbursement amount is negotiated once a successful match is implemented.
If you wish to find out more about being a host or host family, please contact Tenny Der Grigorian on 0401 057 213 0r email@example.com for more information.
You can register your interest in becoming a host with Lutheran Disability Services by following the below link.
Once you have submitted your expression of interest above, we will contact you about the next steps. All persons residing at the host property aged 18 and over will be required to provide prior to client matching:
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Evidence of Comprehensive Car Insurance
- Evidence of Personal Liability Insurance
- Evidence of Home and Contents Insurance
- Copy of Drivers Licence
- Australian Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Australian Passport or VISA proving your right to work in Australia
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Senior First Aid, CPR and Manual Handling Certificates
- Working with Children Check (If required)